What is Candidar?The following review for Candidar will serve as a useful guide to anyone who suffers from yeast infections and longs for a treatment which will end the distress of this painful and at times, debilitating condition. The manufacturer’s assertion is that Candidar is formulated to quickly eliminate the uncomfortable symptoms of itching or burning sensations caused by yeast infections as well as provide support for long-term intestinal health to ensure that candida bacteria does not cultivate and grow out of control leaving sufferers open to more severe and regular attacks.
FormulaCandidar is made up of all-natural ingredients which have been clinically tested and third-party verified. They have created a unique blend to provide a dual action response for both treating and preventing yeast infections. The following is a list of the key ingredients they have included in their formula:
- Undecylenic acid – organic, unsaturated fatty acid naturally derived from castor oil. A natural fungicide that is FDA approved that relieves itching, burning & irritation to destroy infections.
- Bacillus coagulans – a probiotic that offers a natural antifungal protective shield in the gastrointestinal tract.
- Bacillua subtilis – a probiotic that has been proven effective against harmful viruses, fungi & pathogenic bacteria
- Enterococcus faecium – a gram-positive bacterium that balances pH levels & decreases other harmful intestinal bacteria.
- Bifidobacterium longum – a gram-positive bacterium in the intestinal tract that prevents the growth of pathogenic organisms.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus – has probiotic characteristics & is helpful in controlling the growth of the fungus Candida albicans.
- Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) – a key prebiotic that provides characteristics helpful in controlling the growth of the fungus Candida albicans.
- Vitamin blend (C, B1, B2 & B6) – a combination of beneficial essential vitamins (C, B1, B2 & B6) that help combat yeast infections.